We ordered a video camera so we will have one for all the exciting new baby things and it came yesterday. It seems like a pretty good one and I have already experimented with editing and such. I'm really liking it. I posted a video tour of our yard over on our blog. That is what we have been working on lately, well, besides school. It turns out there actually is grass out there, so we are cutting down weeds and cleaning things up and we have weed and feed to put out if it ever stops snowing down here. We even have a garden and flower beds marked out with seeds to plant. WE are really excited. Also, then fence is usable (we will have to add to it for privacy later) and the gates will be easy to fix. And as long as the money is available, I told Tom for his Father's Day present I will let him build a porch.... Yay for yard!
No comments:
Post a Comment