Sunday, December 5, 2010

Blonde moment!!

Darron and I walked to the Mall that is fairly close to us on Saturday night for dinner. We bought a few groceries in the grocery store that is at the Mall before we headed home. I was carrying the bag on my shoulder and we were crossing this crazy intersection...cars come from about 6 different angles. Darron says "Better run, lights going to change." Sooo..I push forward on my toes to start jogging and the rest was all in slow motion!! Ii was wearing my Sketchers Shape Ups and apparently they sent me forward too much and I could not get my feet to catch up with my body. I ended up spread eagle in the middle of the intersection!!! Good thing I wasn't injured (except my pride) and was able to get up and keep walking, which is precisely what I did!!! I didn't even look back or look around to see who saw...I know about a thousand people had to have seen the tall blonde woman from America fall right in the street. They are probably still talking about it. At least I was able to get up and not get run over when the light changed. I'm pretty sure they would have just started driving around me or better yet, Over Me!!! Never a dull moment for me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment