I've been keeping up with my own blog a bit better than this one, but Mom seems to be neglecting this one even more than I am, so I will try to give a general update...
Tom and I are almost done with the semester, but the next 2 weeks will be crazy busy. Then finals come and the baby could come any day at that point, or so says the doc....
Andy is in Texas with his own place and a job he loves (medic at a jail), but we don't hear from him too much these days....
Ben graduates next month, but in the mean time track is going very well. He has broken the state record up there, but it was unofficial. He has signed with BYU for the fall, so he will be down here with me next year. I think he is excited....
Mom and Dad are just up to the usual. But in a couple months they will lose their youngest, but that's ok because they get a grandbaby before then...
Keeping Up
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment