Hey everyone. Hopefully this will be a place to enjoy seeing and reading about the family. Enjoy and please add on!
Monday, February 16, 2009
I hope everyone is getting excited for the family trip to Vegas. The new baby comes and then not long after that we are off to Vegas. It should be a lot of fun. It is set for July 5-12. I can't wait to go shopping and just hang out. What is everyone else excited about?
I'm excited to go to the M&M store and I want to get Jackson some sort of candy baby clothes :-) I want everyone to try the around the world drinks at the Coke factory too. I'm also excited to see a show and stuff.... and of course to hang out with the family!
I'm excited to go to the M&M store and I want to get Jackson some sort of candy baby clothes :-) I want everyone to try the around the world drinks at the Coke factory too. I'm also excited to see a show and stuff.... and of course to hang out with the family!
ReplyDeleteYup, that all sounds fun.
ReplyDelete