Hey everyone! It's exciting to see Tom and Jacque's baby growing. I wish we lived closer to see them more often. I wished we lived closer to see Andy more often also. I used mileage today so Andy can come home for a few weeks and spend some time with us. He is going to surprise Ben. Ben will be very excited...he really missed him coming home for Christmas. He has things to go through here and decide what he wants to keep and what he wants to get rid of. Darron doesn't even know he is coming home yet. We found out Ben had Strep yesterday...he took a shot in the hind end! Wasn't what he preferred but it was the quickest way to feel better, since he had a basketball game last night and two more this week. Darron is up on the slope just for the day, he was home sick yesterday. My parents have been sick but I think they are doing better. Hopefully we all can get and stay healthy. Love to all.
No comments:
Post a Comment